[lit-ideas] Re: Eliot

  • From: Eric Yost <Mr.Eric.Yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 18:53:20 -0400

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far
one can go."

That dreadful banker's gig and the clothes and the transplanted frailty
of that dirge-scorching voice tweedling the nosehair out of poems on
scratchy LPs and now digitally--when did TSE ever risk going too far? Do
I dare to make a speech? I have heard them reporting, each to each...but
I do not think that they will quote from me.