[lit-ideas] Re: Edwards

  • From: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 13:12:07 -0700

services from the Pink Sapphire in Manchester, N.H., which is described on its Web site as "a unique boutique for the mind, body and face" that caters mostly to women.

I think I'm going to be sick...

What is it that sickens you? The cost of the haircut or that the 'boutique' caters mainly to women?--of all creatures! Is this evidence that Anne Coulter was on the right track? I hope the place disinfects its scissors between sexes.

The salon I visit does men's and women's hair indifferently, read that how you will.

By the way, did you know that W cuts his own hair? Look closely.

Robert Paul
Lake Oswego OR,
land of spas