[lit-ideas] Re: Does This Have Wings?

  • From: Paul Stone <pastone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 22:31:00 -0400

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 10:24 PM, Thomas Hart <tehart@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Are you serious? Maybe I'm not understanding you, or you're not
> understanding me, but I regard every blessed one of those statements as
> MONSTROUS.

Oh no, I'm serious. Something needs to be done. We NEED to control the
population. I'm not a monster, but I want the human race to survive and
right now, we have maybe 100 years left at this rate. Eventually
evolutionary 'might' will kick in and it will be an all out apocalyptic war
for resources and the population will dwindle like sharks and fish in a
too-small tank.

Right now, the governments are doing NOTHING to even acknowledge the
problem, therefore, the problem will not be acknowledged or even given
creedence for at least 20-25 years, by which time, it will be too late,
hell, probably is already too late. Sometimes, those in the know AND in
control need to USE that control to fucking control things. Egregious lack
of control has been exercised in the last 100 years and the Earth's
population is doomed as is. Do I care? I will be dead. Whatever! But, this
is the disappointment which tortures me every day. Mankind, you let me
down, BIG TIME! QUIT having sex WITHOUT PROTECTION everywhere!