[lit-ideas] Doctors' pay

  • From: "veronica caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 13:33:44 -0400

I searched the web for information on doctors' pay.   I found one or two that
show maximum and minimum.  There is also a choice by state.  It's for medical
students looking for their future place.  I tried to copy the address but it
wouldn't take.  I suggest if anyone is interested, they search.

My knowledge of my own doctors of the last several years is their income is
determined by specialty, location and how much they wish to work.

Current information from NYTimes and other sources show that too many doctors
go into specialties because of the money.  It has also shown that there are way
too many surgeries done than is good for the health of the patients.

Veronica