[lit-ideas] Re: Denied Denied Denied

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 13:50:19 -0800

On Mar 10, 2007, at 10:26 AM, Chris Bruce wrote:

On 7. Mrz 2007, at 18:09, in response to my scheme for Lit-Ideas issuing 'honorary' doctorates - along the lines of the long-defunct (I believe) London Institute for Applied Research (note the acronym: LIAR), David Ritchie wrote:

From a half a lifetime of get rich slow schemes, I pluck an old one--issuing degrees for pets. ... I'm suggesting a joint degree agreement between LIARS and Bowser's Authentic Reasoning Kollege, Plc. ....

Uh-oh - I can see where this is headed, and hope it's not too late to withdraw my offer to serve on committees. Should list members examine my 'credentials' I'd no doubt find myself assigned to the LIARS-BARK affiliate Mitteleuropaeische Einrichtung fuer Oekonomie und Wissenschaft as some sort of Technical Resource Officer - in charge of changing the kitty-litter!

Yes, but there's beer!

Tastes like pet whizz though.

David Ritchie,
who overheard on last week's high school field trip, students agreeing that the right price if you were being asked to drink a shot of your own pee, would be about twenty dollars; others' pee would cost more in
Portland, Oregon