[lit-ideas] Re: Democrats kicked out of church

  • From: Judy Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 19:07:28 +0100

and a young man who asked a tough question at an Ann Coulter rant was
arrested (he has a clear First Amendment defence but he shouldn't have
been arrested in the first place).

-- sorry if that's been mentioned before, I've got
election-sleep-deprivation slump.

Saturday, May 7, 2005, 5:35:00 PM, Stan Spiegel wrote:

SS> Darwin's now on trial in Kansas -- and Democrats kicked out of church in
SS> North Carolina. Whoowee! George W. has been great at turning not just my
SS> family and my synagogue, but all America into embattled hostile camps.

>> FOCUS | Church Kicks Out Members for Being Democrats
>> http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/050705Z.shtml

I read they were told they had to support Bush or get out of the
church.

--

                             mailto:judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx