[lit-ideas] Re: Chalabi's leak reveals Iranian spy ops

  • From: Scribe1865@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 00:10:07 EDT

In a message dated 6/2/2004 9:58:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I've got to admit that Chalabi has somewhat risen in
my estimation.
Would that we could all rise in each other's estimation . . . seems only a
little while ago that Omar was denying any Iranian espionage or involvement
with
Iraq. Now that the Iranian espionage teams get some press coverage--ah well,
it was good spying after all.

On the other hand, maybe Chalabi's disgrace is really an attempt to raise his
estimation by some circles.