[lit-ideas] Bush is going on vacation

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 19:46:26 EDT

at his ranch.  While the entire ME blows itself up (please see  Lebanon,
Israel, Hezbollah, Iraq, Afghanistan and keep Iran in mind) and NK and  SK are
feuding...I'm thinking he's thinking, wow, what have I done .....I need  to go
hide.

This brings to mind a few things:

1.  We're safer because for at least a couple weeks he can't do
significantly more damage?

2.  No one seems to be in charge -- Rice was asked not to return to  Lebanon
(she's no Kissinger)

3.  Where the hell has Dick Cheney been -- haven't heard anything out  of him
for months ....maybe's he's dead and they just don't want to let us  know?

4.  Who the hell is running this country?

5.  Bush will be warmly welcomed at his ranch vacation by his new  neighbor
Cindy Sheehan and all her supporters.....I want pictures.  Maybe  he'll just
hide in the woods.

Julie Krueger