[lit-ideas] Re: Britain surrenders to Islamic Radicals

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 16:52:14 -0800

Hello Omar,

Right, Europe is more concerned about economic problems than about Islamic
radicalism.

As to my not changing in the last four or five years, the same thing could
be said about Islamic radicalism -- well almost.  They've made some progress
in that time as my notes today indicate.  But they haven't mellowed at all.
Those practitioners of the religion of peace haven't quit chanting "Death to
America" and all those other things prescribed by Sharia Law.

Let Fundamentalist Muslims become tolerant of other viewpoints, other
religions and other nations.  Let them take a realistic view of America and
Israel.  Let them give up conspiracy theories.  Let them quit chopping of
hands and heads.  Let them quick stoning homosexuals and adulterers . . .
and I will too.

Lawrence

From: Lawrence Helm <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lit-ideas] Britain surrenders to Islamic Radicals