[lit-ideas] Re: Blind Leading the Not-so Blind

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 16:23:34 -0500

Well, Gosh yourself.  We do what they do.  They're bad; we're good.  Not gosh.
Duh.

Gosh got you out of answering what a win in Vietnam would look like.  It also
got you out of answering why we're bankrupting ourselves and enfeebling
ourselves over a few terrorists.  *Someone* on this list is so used to being
fed American supremacist hogwash that no amount of evidence about reality will
change their minds.  If we're supreme, Jose, it's in our massive monstrous
debts and in getting thrashed.  Explain that one.  While you're at it, I'd
appreciate an explanation as to how our supreme selves so misunderstood the
enemy for 40 years?  Adjust, Lawrence.  Americans are humans.  Humans are
stupid.  Americans have done nothing to make a dent in that syllogism.