[lit-ideas] Between the Bridge and the River

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 01:05:44 EDT

Hey!  My guy has a book out!  He describes it as a novel w/ lots  of true
parts <g>.  If he writes anything like he talks, I'm  sold.  For some bizarre
reason, the first review makes me wonder if Craig  is related to Geary!

Julie Krueger

_http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0811853756/102-1424577-4318540?v=glance&n=28
3155_
(http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0811853756/102-1424577-4318540?v=glance&n=283155)

<< A literary treat, April 4, 2006
Reviewer: _Laurel  Malek_
(http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/cm/member-glance/-/AESQ6RN1MWDYV/1/ref=cm_cr_auth/102-1424577-4318540?_encoding=UTF8)
  (New
York, NY) - _See all my reviews_
(http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/AESQ6RN1MWDYV/ref=cm_cr_auth/102-1424577-4318540?_encoding=UTF8)
 Between the
Bridge and the River is a swift and crowded tour through contemporary sex,
drugs, and rockin' religion. Fans of Christopher Moore, Bill Fitzhugh, Tom
Robbins and Tom Holt will be delighted to welcome another wild man to the
scene.
Ferguson's many characters are easy to keep track of, as their distinct
personalities and traits are very well drawn. TV preachers, Hollywood stars,
serial killers, a femme fatale, and many other folks careen around Glasgow and
Paris, Florida, California, and Vegas. As they ricochet in valiant confusion,
occasional slapstick and manic misadventures, some find a clearer understanding
 of what they really want from life. It's a very entertaining and hilarious
read.  >>