[lit-ideas] Re: Alternatives to genocide or waiting meekly for terrorists to strike

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 13:54:44 -0400

At 01:50 PM 8/11/2006, you wrote:

except she's driving.

Sorry... I misread. I pity anyone crossing into the border today. I hope you hear from her soon.

It's now been almost six hours since I heard from her.

Buffalo is an exceptionally bad border spot. We once got refused because my friend had a tool box in his trunk. Their argument: "why do you have tools if you don't plan to work here?"

p.s. thinking that maybe getting my new passport early was a good idea

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Kingsville, ON, Canada