[lit-ideas] Re: Ahmadinejad's Psychopathic God

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 17:34:28 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

It doesn't matter what the masses want.  The masses are clueless.  They bought
the lie that Saddam had WMD and then all the marching democracy and all the tax
cut hokum and on and on.  It's who leads the masses that counts.  Leadership is
so important that Washington set a precedent of only leading for two four-year
terms.  The only thing going for Americans in this fascist onslaught is that
these fascists are so incompetent.  The Three Stooges take over the government.
 After they liberate Iraq.  That even offsets how uninterested Congress is in
the business of governing.  Unfortunately, the damage these fascist wannabes
did is huge, possibly, probably irreversible, and they have two more years to
wreak even greater havoc.