[lit-ideas] Re: A Note in General

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 18:33:28 -0700

It's still funny. Inadvertant puns are more amusing.

"Probably because it would require that someone believe several articles of
faith to learn
it."

"Probably because it would require that someone believe several articles to
learn it."

"Probably because it would require that someone have faith in several articles
to learn it."

The Japanese don't have faith in any articles.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com