[lit-ideas] Re: A Commentary on the Commentary of Porphyry on Geary

  • From: jlsperanza@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 15:48:11 EST

Thanks, Judy. I didn't want,  i.e. feared, to touch that key! But I  _will_
presently! I feared that by clicking on "Comment Moderation" I would have
all comments sent to me for moderation!

Whoa? And deprive of the pleasure of being insulted in my blog!? No  way!

Thanks, Judy. Will do, and perhaps report back when I see, if I see,  it
works. I'm so clumsy with keys. But then my pet monkey also is.

Cheers,

JLS

In a message dated 1/24/2010 3:43:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

JL, you  use |Settings, Comments, Comment Moderation; there's an option
there to be  emailed when someone leaves a comment.

Judy Evans,  Cardiff