[listaller] How to manually declare dependencies in a distro-agnostic way

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+listaller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: listaller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 17:53:48 +0200

Hi,

seems this is the first real message to the list :)

I've already succesfully created and tested an ipk package of my
application (using listaller 0.5.5 under Debian unstable), but I'd like
to manually specify some dependencies (wxPython and numpy) in addition
to the stuff that is automatically detected, I'm just not entirely sure
how to do it distro-agnostic (e.g. under Debian/Ubuntu, wxPython is
usually called python-wxGTK). Pointers welcome.

--
Florian Höch