[Linuxtrent] passaggio da xp a linux

  • From: Paolo Debortoli <paolo_debortoli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "linuxtrent@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <linuxtrent@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 21:29:32 +0000 (GMT)

sentito strane voci sul fatto che l'assistenza potrebbe essere mantenuta a
pagamento solo per imprese e simili....  soprattutto perché la maggioranza dei
bancomat si basa ancora su xp....
trovato, comunque, questo articolo  8spero qualcuno capisca lo spagnolo):

http://www.muylinux.com/2014/01/22/windows-xp-pc-linux?ModPagespeed=noscript

bellini anche certi commenti su facebook:

Windows XP was an OS that could distribute on CD-ROM, with only 650 Mb had to a
PC running. Now the "Updates" of Windows 7/8 weigh that and are only
for safety and correct "errorcitos", I do not come...

Windows XP was an OS that could distribute on CD-ROM, with only 650 Mb had to a
PC running. Now the "Updates" of Windows 7/8 weigh that and are only
for safety and correct "errorcitos", I do not come.

the same applies, though I on multiple computers have I had problems, I do
not understand why (computers trolls and such xD) but well, honestly I'd rather
have 2 or 3 problems less than the constant lags of Winsux (now I have it
installed on my main computer to play, and it is terrible, 2
days after install it already was going worse than Linux)