[linuxplay_oblong] Re: This saturday

  • From: Sebastian <oblong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linuxplay_oblong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 10:19:15 +1200

kia ora koutou...

John phoned in last Saturday and said he might bring a VPN switch with
him this Saturday.

* "strypey@xxxxxxxxxx" <strypey@xxxxxxxxxx> [2007-06-12 09:16 +1200]:

> I have exam this Saturday for my programming paper so I will probably drop in
> afterwards. Can't promise to remember milk or baking though. See ya then!
[...]
> Jade wrote:
[...]
> > So far Im free this Sat so may be able to drop in.

as Strypey will come in later, Jade can come 'so far' at 3pm and John
might bringt a toy, i propose to meet at 5pm this Saturday. what do
people reckon?

ka kite,
 Sebastian
--
 _   ascii ribbon campaign     .oOo.   GCSd-s:+aC++ULB+++W++M+PS+++Y+
( )