[LinuXpert Systems] HTML-5 Based Video Streaming Solution for NPTEL / Spoken Tutorial Video Courses

  • From: Baskar Selvaraj <baskar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linuxpert <linuxpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 18:55:15 +0530

Dear member,

We are glad to inform that, we are offering 'Video Streaming Solution
using HTML-5 Standard and WEBM Video format for High Quality Video
Streaming within college campus without requiring internet facility.

Our solution can be used for streaming the following Educational Video
Courses  developed by various organisations.

NPTEL (National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning)
http://nptel.ac.in/

Spoken-Tutorial
http://files.spoken-tutorial.org/english-videos/

edX
https://www.edx.org

Khan Academy
https://www.khanacademy.org/

MIT OpenCourseWare
http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/audio-video-courses/

and other Educational Video lectures within the college campus.

Using HTML-5 Standard and WEBM video format, hundreds of users can
simultaneously access these video courses without any bandwidth
problems and flash player is no more required for playing these
videos.

We also offer one week FREE trail of our product to try within the
college campus.

Interested colleges, may reply to this mail with contact details.

--
S. Baskar
Chief Executive Officer

Twitter  : http://twitter.com/linuxbaskar