[Linux-Discussion] Re: Very newbie question...where do I find the man pages from file manager?

  • From: David Bruce Jr <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linux-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 00:28:02 -0400

Cool, thanks

I just did that in linuxconf- added a user I mean.

Since there was no /user/man directory, I guess that
means I failed to install them from the cd...

before I can read/install stuff from the cd, I have to
mount it first...is that correct?

how do I do that?

I'd like to get to the man files so I'm not asking so
many silly questions- I've not been very self sufficient
on this and other lists I belong to.

Thanks
David Bruce Jr