[Linux-Discussion] Blue Cat Problem

  • From: Adam Klein <Aklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linux-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 11:28:59 -0700

Hi,

I have a 120 meg hard drive with Blue Cat Installed It seems to work fine
but I am getting an error message upon boot up that I don't know what it
means, or if it will cause problems in the future.
The errors are as follows.

HDA:  Drive_CMD:  Status=0x51 {DriveReady SeekComplete Error}
HDA:  Drive_CMD:  Error=0x04  {Drive Status Error }

this does not halt the system it still continues to boot and function but
if possible I would rather not see this error
any input on how to fix this error would be appreciated.

Thanks
Adam