[linux-cirrus] Re: Two EP93xx patches

  • From: Lennert Buytenhek <buytenh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linux-cirrus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 09:01:24 +0200

On Mon, Oct 09, 2006 at 06:51:48PM -0600, Ray Lehtiniemi wrote:

> here are two patches i've written for my edb9302 board.  the
> first one enables the new ethernet driver for the edb9302, and
> the second one eliminates a whole bunch of sparse warnings.
>
> lennert, are you still accepting patches and pushing things
> upstream?  if not, where should i send these for review?

I'll have a look at them.  Putting them in my quilt tree isn't a
whole lot of effort.  Since -rc1 is out, it's too late for patches
that aren't strictly bug fixes, and these'll have to wait until
after 2.6.19 is released.

In any case, I would prefer that you post things related to the 2.6
upstream kernel port to the linux-arm-kernel@ mailing list, and not
are subscribed to the former list but not the latter.

cheers,
Lennert