[linux-cirrus] Re: PCMCIA on EDB9315

  • From: Lennert Buytenhek <buytenh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linux-cirrus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 09:34:56 +0200

On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 08:54:32AM +0200, Tobias wrote:

> Hi,

Hello,

> i am using the PCMCIA interface on my EDB9315 board with a pcmcia
> umts card.  It works fine, but when the card is in use (i.e. with
> pppd) and i eject it, i get sometimes an irq 49: nobody cared. How
> can i avoid this?

This isn't really a problem.  If you want to avoid seeing the message,
try finding where the IRQ handler returns IRQ_NONE or somesuch, and
change that into IRQ_HANDLED.  This _will_ circumvent the IRQ storm
logic for that IRQ, though, so if you ever get a stuck interrupt, your
box will just hang instead of disabling the interrupt.

cheers,
Lennert