[Linux-Anyway] Re: organizing my faq

  • From: Rebel Lion <obsidion@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 23:23:00 +1200

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002 22:47, Horror Vacui warbled of :
>   Scott Robbins wrote:
> >I thought--I know, the first time 2 weeks go by with no one on Linux,
> >RedHat or BeginningWithLinux asking a question answered in the faq, I'll
> >do it.  I'm actually thinking, along the lines of Horror's suggestion,
> >making my inserted text about the faq a bit longer--but nastier.  :)

What you really want is something along the lines of the ask Eliza type
doors...And then when it doesn't have the answer it would of course answer a
suffusion of yellow or something even more innocuous...

David

--
* When M$ makes a product that doesn't suck it'll be a vacuum cleaner.
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~obsidion