[Linux-Anyway] Re: anyone alive?

  • From: Rebel Lion <obsidion@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 07:29:11 +1200

Hi,

Well I'm alive, I think, been working 11-12 hour days for the last week, so
it's a matter of coming home, eating tea, checking mail, doing a little
surfing and going to bed :).
Tried to compile QT3 from source.rpm yesterday, set it going when I left for
work at 8am it was still going when I got home at 9pm...so basically gave up
and decided to stick with KDE 2.2.2 rather than going to 3.03 which was the
plan :)...

David

--
* When M$ makes a product that doesn't suck it'll be a vacuum cleaner.
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~obsidion