[Linux-Anyway] Visual Basic 5.0 Control Creation Edition

  • From: Meph Istopheles <Meph@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Linux Anyway <Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 12:54:44 -0700 (PDT)

  Hey, I know this is a Windows app, but I was talking with my
room-mate the other night about coding.  I love working with html
& thought I'd like to play with something else.  Granted, this is
visual, but it might be fun & informative.  After all, I forced
myself to learn html ~because~ I wasn't pleased with how gui
editors rendred my work.

  Anyway, I have this app & one of those "learn it in 24-hours
books, as well as a VB for dummies book.  Anyone ever use this
app?  Any chance I will be able, maybe after I get fed up & just
learn how to code Basic by hand, that I would be able to port my
wondrous creations to Linux?

  Meph

--
  The shortest distance between two points is under construction.
  -Noelie Alito