[libmill] Re: libmill on FreeBSD

  • From: Jim Jagielski <jimjag@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Martin Sustrik <sustrik@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 17:18:20 -0400

Sounds good. Will sync my fork with your changes.

--
Jim Jagielski
Brief? Mobile

On 2015-06-22 13:55, Jim Jagielski wrote:
Just started playing/testing libmill on FreeBSD. So far, it just 2 small
issues in getting it to build. First of all, there's no alloca.h and
secondly it needs netinet/in.h.
Working on the configure magic to test for existence of alloca.h and
where struct sockaddr_in gets defined.
Still seems to be issues w/ clang, fwiw.

Thanks for the patches!

I've solved the issues in the following way:

1. alloca.h was only a leftover from the past, so I've removed the include
altogether.
2. netinet/in.h: AFAICS this header is needed only in tcp.c, so I've added
the include there. Additionally, netinet/in.h is a standard POSIX header, so
I've made the include unconditional. If we encounter a system that lacks it,
we can add the autoconf check.

Please, let me know, whether it works. My access to alternative platforms is
a bit limited.

Thanks!
Martin