[liblouis-liblouisxml] typeforms in UEB

  • From: Paul Wood <paulw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Liblouis-Liblouisxml@Freelists. Org" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 16:41:39 +0100

First I'd like to thank all those who have contributed so much to us being able to start testing UEB, finally!
I think I might have spotted a small error in the en-ueb-g1.ctb table. Firstly I thought the table naming convention should make it a utb i.e. Uncontracted TaBle, but anyway:
line 37: Typeforms (rulebook 9)
Lines 38, 42 and 46 refer to passage indicators. The second braille character should be dots 2356 not dots 2345 as it is in this table. I am referring to page 91 of the "Rules of Unified English Braille 2013" pdf file.
Please let me know if I'm wrong!
Thanks
Paul
--
Paulw.torchtrust signature

Paul Wood, Chief Technical Officer
*Torch Trust*
Torch House, Torch Way,
Market Harborough, Leics. LE16 9HL, UK
Direct Line: *+44(0)1858 438269*
Tel: *+44(0)1858 438260*, Fax: *+44(0)1858 438275*
Email: paulw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:paulw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Website: www.torchtrust.org <http://www.torchtrust.org/>

Chief Executive: Dr Gordon Temple
Charity No. 1095904

If you are not the intended recipient please destroy this message
and kindly notify the sender by reply email. The computer from which
this mail originates is equipped with virus screening software.
However Torch Trust cannot guarantee that the mail and its attachments
are free from virus infection.