[liblouis-liblouisxml] tables directory on Windows

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 11:42:59 +0100

Hello,
I have done a little more work on some code for access to liblouis from Java (can be seen at http://bitbucket.org/mwhapples/jlouis) and I have one thing which seems to be stopping it on windows (well not stopping it but making the tests fail), its the finding of liblouis tables. At the moment it seems to be looking in a place totally irrelevant to the liblouis install (inside the JVM installation).

So my questions are: Do I need to specify full locations for the tables? Can I set the tables directory by calling a liblouis function?

I would prefer it if I could set the tables directory by making a function call, but I guess I can work with the other as well if need be.

Michael Whapples