[liblouis-liblouisxml] table question layout

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 19:52:29 -0700

I have a situation in Cherokee where there are four diacritical marks they are
as follows:

U+0323 COMBINING DOT BELOW
U+0331 COMBINING MACRON BELOW
U+0324 COMBINING DIAERESIS BELOW
U+0330 COMBINING DIAERESIS BELOW

When used from a computer these are entered as glyph followed by diacritical
thus: Ꮂ̤ or U+13B2 U+0324

What this looks like is this in braille the 56 being the Cherokee indicator for
a diaeresis below: ⠰⠓⠧ or 56-123-1236

So here is my problem I need to be able to specify that the dots 45 must occur
before the glyph but the table will always encounter the diaeresis after the
glyph.

So how do I handle this?

Commonwealth Braille & Talking Book Cooperative
Greg Kearney, General Manager
605 Robson Street, Suite 850
Vancouver BC V6B 5J3
CANADA