[liblouis-liblouisxml] question about braille page number

  • From: Yuemei Sun <yuemei.sun@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 15:57:57 -0800

Hi, John,

What settings should I change in the preference.cfg file so that Braille Page numbers will be inserted into the translation? In preference.cfg, I found the following entries that seem to be related to braille page numbers:

numberBraillePages yes
braillePageNumberAt bottom
braillePageNumber
braillePageNumbersInContents yes

What should I change?

Thanks,
Yuemei

Yuemei Sun                |     Software Engineer       |
541.754.4002 ext. 229     |     www.viewplus.com

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This message and any files transmitted with it may
be proprietary and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom
they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited; please notify
the sender and delete the message. ViewPlus Technologies, Inc. accepts no
liability for damage of any kind resulting from this email.