[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: link problem on the liblouis-liblouisxml web page (resend)

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 17:43:04 -0800

Just a note. It strikes me as unwise to have the passwords in the hands of a
single person in this case. Should something happen to that one person we're
out of luck.

Sent from my iPhone

Greg Kearney

On Dec 12, 2015, at 5:33 PM, Bert Frees <bertfrees@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Guys I told you twice. I've looked but I just can't find it. I have a
password. The freelists website is a real labyrinth. Christian if you want to
have a look you should ask John for a password because he is the superadmin.

On Dec 12, 2015, at 13:25, Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx> wrote:
On 12/11/2015 10:52 PM, Rich Morin wrote:
AFAIK only John has the access rights to change that. I guess Bert
and I should know the passwords for this too.

no argument here :-) I'm not a huge fan of shared passwords, but every
project should have _some_ way to ensure that things can get fixed.

http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?BusNumber
http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?BusSensitive
http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?HitByBus

-r

P.S. The address "christian.egli@xxxxxx" bounces:

<christian.egli@xxxxxx>: host mail02.sbs.ch[194.29.15.70] said: 550 5.7.1
<107-140-71-9.lightspeed.sntcca.sbcglobal.net[107.140.71.9]>: Client host
rejected: No dynamic IP address 1 (in reply to RCPT TO command)

--
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm Rich Morin rdm@xxxxxxxx
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume San Bruno, CA, USA +1 650-873-7841

Software system design, development, and documentation

project pages go to http://liblouis.org