[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: [liblouis/liblouis] a1d1a0: Add Urdu Braille tables by Jake Kyle

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 13:08:15 +0100

Hi Arend

On 11/18/2016 11:32 AM, Arend Arends wrote:

In the new file ur-pk-g2.ctb is a line:

include cb-ur-pk-g1.utb

Is this the intention? It seems that the first part "cb-" should be
removed.

Thank god there are people like you who look closely at this stuff. Yes this definitely looks like an error. In fact when I run lou_checktable on the table I get an error. But why did the test suite not complain? In particular check_all_tables.pl should have failed (as it just calls lou_checktable on most tables). I think you might just have found not just a bug in the Urdu tables but also in the test suite.

I think I might know what is going on. We changed the LOUIS_TABLEPATH used for all the tests to make it clear where the tables are coming from that are used in a test. check_all_tables.pl uses the first part of LOUIS_TABLEPATH to determine where to look for tables to check. This might be broken now.

Trying to debug this as we speak...

Christian Egli
Swiss Library for the Blind, Visually Impaired and Print Disabled
Grubenstrasse 12, CH-8045 Zürich, Switzerland

-----
Die SBS unterstuetzt die Leseaktion Prix Chronos. Lesen auch Sie mit! Erfahren
Sie mehr unter www.prixchronos.ch.
For a description of the software, to download it and links to
project pages go to http://liblouis.org