[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: introduction, liblouis bindings for other languages and possible linux/multi-OS grafical application

  • From: Rui Batista <ruiandrebatista@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 01:34:41 +0000

Hi John,

I've looked at liblouisxml documentation and source code and seems very
interessting too. I tested translating some text files to read on my
braillenote and the results seem very good.

Is there a more recent version then the one present on
www.jjb-software.om? Svn repository or something?

Regarding the gui application I will look at the mac one docs and source
code and see if is there anyway we can do a port or something (might be
a good thing for learning) but reading just the description I think is
more or less what I wanted to have on linux.

Best Regards,

Rui Batista