[liblouis-liblouisxml] Use another contraction table for words with all capital letters

  • From: lars@xxxxxxxxxxx (Lars Bjørndal)
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 22:55:54 +0100

Is it possible to define another contraction table when all letters in a
word is written in capital letters? In our language we have a rule that
says that a word or part of a word, that starts with two dot 6, e.g. all
are capital letters, should not be contracted. Is that possible to do
automagically with liblouis?

Lars
project pages go to http://liblouis.org