[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Updating ar-ar-g1.utb (adding arabic numerals)

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 17:02:44 +0200

Hi

Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Please find attached patch.

Thanks for your patch. I applied a tiny part of it, however most of it I
didn't use, because I'm not quite sure if it is entirely correct. I
tried to use ä in the example as the aleph doesn't show up in the pdf
output (that might be because the makeinfo tool cannot handle aleph?),
so I tried with ä. But then I realized that the German tables use
non-ascii in their operands all over the place (instead of \xhhhh as you
recommend in your patch) and it seems to work. Maybe this is a side
effect of using latin-1 as an encoding. So, I'm not sure we should apply
your doc patch when it is not quite true (at least for the German
tables).

> I decided to break up the paragraph to a list, to make it easier to read.

I actually thought it was harder to read :-\

I hope we can resolve this issue.

Die SBS laedt Sie herzlich ein:
Tag der offenen Tuer am 25. Juni 2011 von 9 bis 16 Uhr.
Mehr Informationen erhalten Sie unter http://www.sbs.ch/offenetuer