[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: UK computer Braille what next

  • From: Paul wood <paulw.torchtrust@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 15:59:42 +0000

Hi David,
Sorry to ask a stupid question, but what is this table(s) for? I thought all the relevant tables for UK (SEB) braille were already setup!
Thanks
Paul

On 21/01/2013 9:01 AM, Christian Egli wrote:
Hi David

"David Reynolds" <dkreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Here it is. I've attached the relevant includes.
Thanks for the tables.

Is the EnglishNumbers.uti table similar to the other digits* tables? If
so then it should probably be renamed. Or is it even mostly the same?
Then you should probably just include the relevant digits table and do
some locel overrides (as far as I know the last definition wins (or was
it the other way around?)).

Can you check these issues? After that I'd be happy to add your tables.