[liblouis-liblouisxml] Suggestion for next liblouis release

  • From: "Michel such" <michel.such@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 07:28:31 +0200

Hi all,

I think it would be nice if liblouis tables had, at the beginning a line
stating their name, something like:
Name: French grade 1
or something like this.

With soething like this the liblouis.dll (or equivalent on other OS) could have
a function allowing to retrieve the table list and pass it to the calling
program.

For example, in NVDA, we currently have a hardcoded list of braille tables and
the source code has to be updated each time a table needs to be added  or
removed.
It would be more interesting to dynamically list tables.