[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Status ueb integration

  • From: Davy Kager <DavyKager@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 11:25:51 +0000

Maybe I'm missing something, but a decimal point can occur in the middle of a
number, such ad $14.76

Exactly. So begnum is not entirely the same as decpoint and therefore you need
both begnum and midnum. The begnum opcode is needed for languages such as
English where .06 is the short form of 0.06 and midnum is always needed. So one
should be able to use either decpoint on its own or a combination of
begnum/midnum with numericmodechars.