[liblouis-liblouisxml] Removing logMessage method from Java bindings of liblouisutdml

  • From: "Michael Whapples" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "mwhapples@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 May 2014 21:30:34 +0100

Hello,
I would like to remove the logMessage method from the Java bindings of liblouisutdml.

My real question is, will removing this cause anyone problems? I see no real need for that method as you should not be using it, you should be logging through a Java logging API (eg. log4j, slf4j, etc) and having the liblouis/liblouisutdml logging coming back through the callback.

Please try and let me know in the next day or so if you would have an issue with removal of this method.

Michael Whapples