[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Release coming up next Monday

  • From: 蔡宗豪 Victor Cai <surfer0627@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 14:35:32 +0800

Hi Christian,
Do we have a document mentioned about "how to commit braille table to liblouis?"

This time, new table (zh-cn) did not commit to liblouis2.6.5. So,
please show us the correct path to do this.
Thanks.

--
Sincerely,
Victor Cai

As you probably know we have a release coming up on Monday November 30th
(see https://github.com/liblouis/liblouis/milestones). I have been
pretty swamped lately and haven't been working on integrating any
patches.

I will take time on Monday to extract all the pending patches from the
mailing list, integrate all the pull requests and package up a release
in a tar ball.

Can you guys try (if you haven't done so already) to package your
changes that are ready in a pull request by Monday? And also can you try
to hang out on the mailing list or even on the irc channel on Monday so
we can clear up any last minute issues?

Geschenktipp: Ein Buch der SBS als Hoerbuch, in Grossdruck oder
Blindenschrift. Informieren Sie sich unter http://www.sbs.ch/schenken.
project pages go to http://liblouis.org

宗豪
project pages go to http://liblouis.org