[liblouis-liblouisxml] Problem with Danish grade 2

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 16:07:16 +0200

"John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> It is fine with me to group all the changes together with this release.

I managed to split them up and commited the up-to-date NEWS file.

However when I run make check it tells me that there is a problem with
the Danish grade 2 table. I tracked it down to the fact that da.ctb
contains two entries that define the dot pattern 348 and none that
defines the dot pattern 34. Which one of the following two entries
should define 34:

punctuation / 348               SOLIDUS
punctuation \x00bf 348          INVERTED QUESTION MARK