[liblouis-liblouisxml] Preferences for Braille Displays

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 10:36:38 -0500

How many of you are using braille displays to read files generated by
liblouisxml, especially Bookshare files? Do you have comments on the
formatting of headings, paragraphs, print page separators, etc.?

It is possible to correct some of the scanos in Bookshare files by using
the correct opcode in liblouis tables. Each file is different, however,
so I usually make corrections as I read.

The next release of liblouisxml will contain a beta version of the table
of contents generator. I'm presently making sure that all details of the
next release are correct.

My websites:
http://www.godtouches.org
http://www.jjb-software.com