[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Preceding and following lines of centered characters

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 11:51:40 -0600

At present running headers and footers are only left-justified. Other
kinds of justification need to be implemented.

Including the lines of characters before material in computer braille is
probably possible, but it needs some thought.

I hope you get this message, since your post was rejected bu
freelists.org and I had to forward it.

John