[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Please Test French back-translation.

  • From: "Michel Such" <michel.such@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 16:20:15 +0100

John,

It is a bit better but here is what now happens.

Let's take again my example of "er" paced inside a word.
the word "verte" is contracted in "v(te" which correct and also is backtranslated correctly.

If I take the word "cercle", it is contracted in "c(3e"
which is correct, but backtranslated in "c(cle".
The "er" is not backtranslated, probably because, at the moment of backtranslation the "c" following "er" is not still a "c" but a non converted "3" for "cl". I guess that backtranslation should start from the end of the word (but maybe it is how it works).

Michel Such
----- Original Message ----- From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>