[liblouis-liblouisxml] Note from moderator

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 08:36:52 -0500

I think that sending messages to both the liblouis-liblouisxml and
brailleblaster lists could be confusing. Almost everyone who is on the latter
is also on the former. What is happening is that people
may reply to a message on the brailleblaster list that those on the
liblouis-liblouisxml list should read also. I've sent messages to both lists,
but usually just about commits. So I think it would be
better to send messages about liblouis only to the liblouis-liblouisxml list,
even if the topic starts on the brailleblaster list.

John B