[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: New Tables

  • From: Bert Frees <bertfrees@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 17:14:59 +0200

Hi Greg,

Thanks for creating the branch yourself, that's a real help. The idea is
now to create a fork on your personal Github account and then push your
branch to that forked repo. Something like:

git push git@xxxxxxxxxx:gkearney/liblouis branch_name:branch_name

The configure file is not under source control, you can generate it with
./autogen.sh.

Bert