[liblouis-liblouisxml] New Stable Release of liblouisxml

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 10:25:30 -0500

The latest stable release of liblouisxml is now available on the
downloads page of www.abilitiessoft.com It is 2.2.0 and contains only a
few fixes. I am about to update liblouisxml with the changes from Bert
Frees. Great work, Bert! but you know that everything has to be tested
by others. I removed the comments that showed what you had added and
removed, as well as the dead code, so they wouldn't be cluttering up the
program, but you will of course still get credit. You fixed a few things
I wasn't too happy about.