[liblouis-liblouisxml] Ned an advise on the better organization for tables

  • From: "Michel Such" <michel.such@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 14:20:29 +0100

Hi all,

I was wondering if, in a table, it was better to put digit definitions before other defonition or the contrary.

Here is why I wonder:

My contraction table fr-bfu-g2.ctb includes the fr-bfu-domp6.utb.

When digits are before, the xml2brl conversion seems more acurate since in the resulting file, numbers are really represented by numbers. When digits are after, the resulting file shows characters with the same "shape" than numbers but which are not.
Are there some implications in backtranslate?

Michel Such