[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Minor fixes in french tables

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 15:37:36 +0000

Yes, I saw from the diff that you swapped the position of the include
lines.

Liblouis takes the first definition that it finds, and therefore the 0
from the include will be the wrong one, thats why the over ride was
added before the include.
I am intrested to know of the test case when you saw the wrong
definition of 0 being used, so that we can get a better understanding of
where/how it is happening.

Mesar